I was reading information about signs that you can tell if your man is cheating and funny thing is that what keep coming up in my mind is what does your gut feeling tell you? Anyway here are some tell signs
1.Your mate is more attentive to your needs than usual. This is due to the guilt feelings experienced by the cheater in the early stages of his or her affair. The attention will diminish as the affair continues.
2. Your mate begins buying you gifts -- lots of gifts. These are "Guilt Gifts" purchased because your partner feels guilty about betraying you and showering you with presents makes him or her feel better.
3. Your mate's behavior is causing a gut feeling in you that something isn't right. If this happens, pay attention to your instincts. Ignoring them means you want to blind yourself to the truth. You know your mate's habits, routines and attitudes better than anybody, so be suspicious when these things change.
4. Your mate frequently picks fights with you. Doing this gives him reason to get mad and storm out of the house and thus the opportunity to meet a lover. A cheater may also do this because of mixed emotions he is feeling about betraying you.
5. Your mate constantly talks about your relationship ending when you fight or argue. She says things like, "What would you do if our relationship ended?" or "If anything ever happened to us, I would always love you like a friend." In general, she seems very negative about your relationship. Your mate makes these statements because she has a lover to fall back on if your relationship ends. If your partner repeats these kinds of statements often, be suspicious.
Click here to read about the other emotional signs that a partner is cheating on you:
6. Your mate becomes very moody. He or she seems very upbeat and excited when leaving you but acts somber and depressed when around you. If your mate is in a long-term affair, he/she will try to keep both relationships running smoothly. Any problems the cheater has in one relationship will spill over into the other relationship as well. This is inevitable.
7. Your mate never talks to you. You live together but don't interact. He has become cold and inconsiderate of your feelings.
8. Your mate's taste in music suddenly changes. For instance, she always listened to pop music but suddenly starts listening to country music. Your partner might be listening to and growing fond of this new type of music because her lover listens to it.
9. Your mate lacks self-esteem. This doesn't necessarily mean he will go out and have an affair, but an insecure individual often looks to others for guidance. If an insecure person's needs aren't being met, he might find the desired feelings of security and positive feedback in an affair with someone else.
10. Your mate continually criticizes another person. She is trying to make you think that type of individual would never be of interest to her, although there actually exists a secret attraction
The following are 5 signs that she may be letting someone else into her life:
1- She's no longer as needy
If she was never able to go shopping, exercise, or cross the street alone, and she suddenly doesn't need your company, it may mean that someone else is filling your shoes. It's possible that she just needs time to herself, but if she's unusually independent when she used to be overly needy, it may signal that she's just no longer as needy... of you.
2- She no longer gets angry
She used to get angry if you didn't want to meet her for lunch or come out with her and her friends, but now everything you do is all right by her. Once upon a time, your every move had to be premeditated, but now all the small things you used to mess up aren't enraging her. This could be a good thing, but you wonder why she no longer cares.
3- She's being secretive
She's no longer sharing her daily events with you, and in order to find out what she's doing, you'd have to break open her diary because she's not volunteering any information regarding the goings-on of her life. Of course, you could always ask...
4- She places the focus on you
When you do ask her questions, she turns the tables on you. The former chatterbox's batteries have run out and when you ask her how her night was, mum's the only word. It's now all about you, you, you, rather than "I did this" and "I went here last night."
5- She showers you with pleasure
Now that it's all about you, your girlfriend is always complimenting you, asking you to go out, giving you "I love you" cards for no reason whatsoever, and even offering to wash your car and watch the boxing match with you. While these gestures are more than sweet, it's this kind of overcompensating behavior that can make one suspicious. If she's bombarding you with niceties, it might be nice to know what's really going on